the Rift

[PRIVATE] sn, burning bones

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
KID
The boy shrugs with his big ivory wings, my eyes following the movement carefully (what is it like to fly?)— he's right, there was no age restriction, at least not one that I had seen, so I suppose he had as much of a right to be here as me (or anyone really). "Got me there," I shrug, mimicking the motions the boy had previously done, but without the heavy (are they heavy?) wings on my black shoulders. "But doesn't it feel a little weird for someone as young as yourself to be talking to a bunch of drunk older men? Are you being safe?" My bi-coloured brow knits at the last question, looking at the glowing boy with my gut twisting. I'm not worrying over the colt's safety, but it's a dangerous world out there, sometimes stallions are heartless, aggressive and cold— I've had my experiences with a few, but never within Helovia's borders, so perhaps it's safer here.

The roles are reversed (now I know how Reichenbach felt) as I look down at the young colt, an ear swaying back as I look over the golden boy with his ashen features and soft figure— he's still very much a child (but so am I), still growing, in that awkward phase with legs too long and a head too big, wings still dainty and approaching the end of their molting. Bubblegum takes in the child and I can feel the disappointment in the release of tension in my thighs, in the way they ease back and my body finally accepts that I won't be taking anyone for the night (not with luck like this). "Well, I don't know if that makes me uneasy or concerned for the youth of today because I wasn't quite talking about who you're interested in, but what. Because I really don't think we're here looking for exactly the same thing, I know where my interests lie, you're probably young and exploring your options." I being one of those youth, with lavish desires that should never be wanted by a child so young— so hearing Mathèo say that our pairing must be a sign makes my stomach turn because I don't even think about the fact that he meant our common interest in men (get your mind out of the gutter Kid), but thought instead about why I was here to get laid.

"Have you seen anyone to your liking? Or are they all a little scared of talking to a kid?" (get it?) I'm trying to weasel out some suggestions from the colt, hoping to catch a name, because he's certainly been paired with at least one other stallion (hopefully a hot one) and if they weren't interested in him, maybe they'll be taking a peek at me (who wouldn't?). Just another scheme to see if I have one last chance of snagging someone for the night (or the moment, depending on how long they last).

[Image: 2i94l5l.jpg]

@Mathèo

made by reli

tag me in everything

Messages In This Thread
sn, burning bones - by Kid - 03-02-2017, 05:17 PM
RE: sn, burning bones - by Mathèo - 03-20-2017, 02:00 PM
RE: sn, burning bones - by Kid - 04-12-2017, 07:32 PM
RE: sn, burning bones - by Mathèo - 04-17-2017, 12:00 PM
RE: sn, burning bones - by Kid - 04-18-2017, 05:07 PM