the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Chocolate & Cigarettes

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark
AELFWINE

The dappled doe hadn’t known that there would be more rounds of dates. So when she had accepted Volterra’s offer to a spar, she hadn’t expected that she’d attend her next date in such a gruesome state. The blood had already dried along her brow, staining the dark tines of her antlers. However, she still carried some bruising and wounds along her neck and chest – a favored spot from the Gladiator for attacks, it seemed. She tried her best to stifle a small limp as she heard her name called, her emerald gaze glancing around for the man who uttered her name, only to find he was already beside her.

Oh!” She admitted with a gentle giggle, dipping her head to him. As he introduced himself, her gaze remained on him. He was stunning, but in a rugged, wanderer way. The exact same way she thought of herself with her obsession of exploring and wanderlust. Perhaps they’d get along well. She offered him a brilliant smile, lifting her head slightly. “Hello, Reich! You can call me Aelf if you’d like. My name can be a bit of a mouthful as well.” She finished her sentence with a wink before glancing down at her body, suddenly self-conscious of her appearance. “I apologize about all the blood. I just sparred my last date.” She explained, looking back up at him with a small roll of her shoulders to appear as a shrug.

Do you spar? I’m more of the exploring type, myself.” Another gentle laugh left her pink snipped lips effortlessly.

"Talk."

this storm cannot erode you,
for you're more than blood and bone.

image credits

@Reichenbach sorry for the wait! I wanted to get an idea of how wounded she'd be. xD I'M SO EXCITED THO <3

Messages In This Thread
SN: Chocolate & Cigarettes - by Reichenbach - 03-02-2017, 08:43 PM
RE: SN: Chocolate & Cigarettes - by Aelfwine - 03-17-2017, 07:15 PM
RE: SN: Chocolate & Cigarettes - by Reichenbach - 03-24-2017, 12:35 AM
RE: SN: Chocolate & Cigarettes - by Aelfwine - 03-24-2017, 01:47 AM