[PRIVATE] SN: Chocolate & Cigarettes

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: 2qujds1.jpg]
MY HAIR WAS STILL ON THE PILLOW,
MY CLOTHES WERE STILL ON THE FLOOR,
YOU DIDN'T CARE, NO DARLING, THE HUNGRY ALWAYS WANT MORE.

Aelfwine arrived in a tumble of storm clouds and blood, giving cause for Reich's silver eyes to widen slightly, and for his heart to pick up it's steady rhythm within his cavernous chest. He took in her tussled appearance with raised brows, both impressed and surprised as she explained her condition. "I hope you don't fight all your dates" he began, amusement colouring his baritone voice, the smile on his lips widening to a grin. "I guess I spar, but I'm generally more into camping, wandering - and definitely exploring" his lips widened, comfortable around the sweet, amiable Aelfwine. He tossed his ebony curls absentmindedly, his mind brimming with possibilities - if Aelfwine enjoyed exploring, it was likely she enjoyed doing many of the things that he did. Stargazing, camping, music... he couldn't help but to gaze at her, adoration already lining his lustrous eyes. Out of everyone he'd met tonight, she had the most in common with him, and it made him all the more excited to talk with her.

"You live at the Edge?" he queried, eyes lingering on her sharp antlers for a moment before returning to her elegantly boned face. "I've actually been meaning to visit - I've found I can't sleep unless I have seen all of Helovia, it's a remarkable place..." he turned to the fire and back again, the heat warming his dark skin pleasantly ".. with remarkable citizens."

@Aelfwine yay they are so cute!!

stock image
please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
SN: Chocolate & Cigarettes - by Reichenbach - 03-02-2017, 08:43 PM
RE: SN: Chocolate & Cigarettes - by Aelfwine - 03-17-2017, 07:15 PM
RE: SN: Chocolate & Cigarettes - by Reichenbach - 03-24-2017, 12:35 AM
RE: SN: Chocolate & Cigarettes - by Aelfwine - 03-24-2017, 01:47 AM