the Rift

[OPEN] empty rooms [EDGE PATROL]

Hearth Posts: 22
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 8 (FF) HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Locks
Hearth

The stranger approached and lumbered on without taking his eyes from the canopy, a bemused expression etched on his face before turning and acknowledging me, his question poised in the air. By the time his gaze tore from its bewildered state at the canopy to look upon me I had set myself to shrugging nonchanlantly, my great wings taking it upon themselves to accent the gesture with ponderous weight. " I know it as much as it allows itself to be  known.“I say, tilting my own head up at the crowded ceiling of leaves and outreaching branches that interwove with one another to make a natural snare, or so it seemed. The part in me, the one borne of air spirit, naturally is unsettled here but I am not held prisoner by fear or nervousness. I’d rather call it a distaste and it is an opinion that seems to me to be shared with the stranger. 

After a moment I continue, stilling eyeing the canopy and pointing one of my fair wings upward. "Above it is simple – verdant fields surrounded by wood and marsh in changing designs. Within…it is difficult to say.” At this I turn my head toward the stranger and observe him properly, my curiosity suddenly peaked by his unusual attire but my face remains idle aside from the slightest action of my brow to betray the thought. A band of gold glistened on his brow and tied to that was a blood hued scarf that donned the length of his rather lithe and petite body on both sides. It is an odd trinket and the thought to touch it occurred to me, to feel its material and test if it were as light as it appeared to be. The urge in my muscles to do so quivered beneath my skin ready to spring but discipline won out in the moments struggle. Doubtless my foalish want to tinker with the item would be frowned upon and it was not a manner becoming of a traveler. Had I meant the stranger once beforehand…perhaps.  

After a moments breath I continue on, my tone calm as was my way. “ Do you not mean to be here?”I ask, emboldened by his earlier question despite he did not yield the usual air of someone who was lost. “I can aid you in leaving these marshes if you wish. A small thing, from one traveler to another. ” 

"speak."
For flame, for heart
Image Credit

@Toulouse - Sorry for the wait D: Family stuff and bad wifi lead to this, but I'm happy to be rping with you too!! Also, I like being tagged.
  • Permission granted to harm Hearth and use magic against her, but withhold from dismemberment and death.

• Also, please tag Hearth in Threads!

Messages In This Thread
empty rooms [EDGE PATROL] - by Toulouse - 03-02-2017, 08:53 PM
RE: empty rooms [EDGE PATROL] - by Hearth - 03-14-2017, 09:28 AM
RE: empty rooms [EDGE PATROL] - by Toulouse - 03-15-2017, 08:40 PM
RE: empty rooms [EDGE PATROL] - by Hearth - 03-29-2017, 09:15 PM