[OPEN] frienemy

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
Raeden
I Tourture You
And You Know It

She was assigned to go to the steppe. Hopefully, whoever was suppose to go with her could keep up in the frozen conditions. The mare set out on her journey that was so familiar to her. Raeden did not mind traveling up north, and she did enjoy the weather. There were some days that she thought about joining the Basin, but she remembered her loyalty to the herd. The pale woman could not just up and leave everything. With a soft huff, cream hooves stepped into the frozen world. Teal eyes turned to Tin as he scurried beside her. With a smile, they pushed forward into the lands. Then dragging her attention, Raeden noticed track on the ground. Lowering her pointed skull, she began to follow the path. The tracked were cloven giving away the identity of the other beast wondering around. Long golden tresses floated behind her as she followed the path to see a figure in the distance. Coming to a halt silver flecks glanced to Tin to see what he thought. Herd mate. Rolling her eyes slightly she called out the other beast. Trotting closer she froze solid in her tracks realizing it was Tilney. Oh shit... this will be fun

Smiling softly the woman walked closer to the man. Her head hung at chest level, and her cream hooves pick the best route. When Raeden was close enough to catch the man's glance ( if he was going to glance in her direction) she sighed softly. "So I guess we are patrolling this land together." The sentence was brief and almost muttered as she walked. The feeling of her sinking heart and heavy chest overwhelmed every inch of her body. Tin trotted closer nudging her to reassure what she was doing was correct."Tileny I have a lot to tell you. Please let me start with I am sorry. I did not mean to try and hurt you. It was just a very emotional thing, and I am really sorry." Her softened tone filled the air as her sincere eyes glanced up at the man. Hopefully, he would forgive her or maybe hate her a bit less. Raeden was not sure how the moon doctor would react.

"Talk."

@Tilney

Messages In This Thread
frienemy - by Tilney - 03-02-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: frienemy - by Raeden - 03-09-2017, 11:03 PM
RE: frienemy - by Tilney - 03-17-2017, 09:37 PM