the Rift

[OPEN] frienemy

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
The flaxen doctor crossed his gaze homebound, or at least in a vague direction of where he knew his home lay, and breathed a soft sigh. What on earth did they expect to find out here? So many deployed patrols took on the search of valleys and ranges of their great continent, and yet, was there anything to find?
Kaos had killed Nyx; that was how Tilney saw it. Anyone who trusted the devil was a sycophant and a fool, yet still so many had delcared their loyalty to the defiler.  It made the golden one question his friends, his superiors, even the strangers he passed in his travels. Even young Kiada professed her admiration for the monster.

The tides in the sky turned far away, a brumous brontide giving warnings and creating a whispering fear in the back of his cranuim; though still, the stag watched as the storm whistled over yonder and the vespertine sun poked through gaps in the trails of the tempest.

It was then as the ginger stag, the one who's pelt contrasted magnificently against the old white sheet of snow, turned his nose eastward that an all-too-familiar voice captured the attention of his ears.
"So I guess we're patrolling this land together" was the woman's murmur; one that caused his nose to scrunch ever so slightly in dislike for the sneak who possessed it.
Allowing his air to escape from his lungs with great forc,e Tilney soon turned on his hocks to stand perpendicular to the lady, allowing her a nod in greeting. He didn't like her, but that didn't excuse rudeness or allow him to be impolite.

When she began to speak once again, his brows raised and eyes gleamed brightly, listening intently as she began by saying she had much to tell him, and then went on to apologise for what he could only assume was her feisty attack all that time ago over Calstron's bleeding body.
The ginger stag gave a gruff snort, shaking his crown. Her apology was easily accepted, though an excuse was something he would always question. "Emotional enough for you to attack me, certainly" The physician uttered in a scolding manner, like a father to a child. "Do you not think about your actions, Raeden? Had Tallis not intercepted, there is a high chance you could have struck me in a vital organ or artery. You could have killed me; and for what?"
With another shake of his crown, the man stepped forth to begin their patrol. "I was unnarmed and off-guard" he finally reminded her, assuming she knew how dishonourable it was to attack an unarmed, defenseless individual.

Stepping over a craggy rock, Tilney turned his nose forwards and let his gaze take him forwards.
"Regardless, I forgive you. I also apologise for any inconvenience or ill-feeling I may have caused you" Tilney spoke calmly, his scolding tone tipping off eventually.
"Now - what is it you have to tell me?"
Made by Riley at THQ, Translated for Helovia by Neverrmind. art by araverni

@Raeden - btw table scrolls! its just invisible :P

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
frienemy - by Tilney - 03-02-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: frienemy - by Raeden - 03-09-2017, 11:03 PM
RE: frienemy - by Tilney - 03-17-2017, 09:37 PM