the Rift

[PRIVATE] fiú testvér,

Valdís Posts: 24
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 1 year
dark
tie a rope around your neck,
and let me kick you off a bungee
It's a shattering experience, a wicked game played on the innocent child (me). You take away all she cares about, you uproot her like a worthless weed, you pull from her fingertips a mother she didn't know she needed and silence her entirely— you destroy her in every sense, let her lose herself to a world of nothing. She will spend weeks hopelessly wandering a plateau of tragedy and despair, an empty landscape piled with too many feelings she just wants to let go of. You watch her twist and struggle with herself, merciless and cruel as she squirms beneath the weight of her own mind— you laugh at her, praising the fates for crushing whatever manifested in her mind as good, killing the joy rooted somewhere deep beneath her heavy soul.

What is she now?

I am nothing.

I see nothing— I feel nothing— I am nothing. Spending too much time away from a home that does not want me, forgetting who I am as I wallow in self doubt and pitifully attempt to piece myself back together where there wasn't anything to begin with. I begin to understand why Momma had fallen apart in the face of solitude, where her lone body drifting in a state of nothing, grasping at empty air while her mind is stolen away into the darkest corners of your existence— if you can come back, you will not be the same person you once were.

So I follow an imaginary path to a place I have never been, one where the water roars loud enough to ground me to reality, keeping me safe from straying too far and getting lost on a desolate road that leads only to chaos. I stand quietly, head tilted down to face the cool surface of the water, blistering heat soaking into my skin as the sun beats down on me. I wish I could see what I look like now, whether my wounds are looking better, whether I wear my sorrows upon my face despite my lax features. Would anyone be able to tell if they looked at me now? If they bore their gaze deep into the tissue of my sockets, at the tremble of my chin and subtle gasps escaping my lips?

-- @Zhu bby

Messages In This Thread
fiú testvér, - by Valdís - 03-02-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: fiú testvér, - by Zhu - 03-02-2017, 10:34 PM
RE: fiú testvér, - by Valdís - 03-03-2017, 01:03 AM