the Rift

[OPEN] outriders [patrol]

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor

I AM IRON AND I FORGE MYSELF

Well, at least her fellow pool-visitor is startled too. It makes her feel less like an idiot and more like just someone who’s been caught unawares. They both grin rather awkwardly at each other, and Wessex steals that time to examine the stallion who stands across the water from her: dual colored in red and black, he has a formidable looking horn, but nothing else about him seems particularly threatening. He doesn’t seem like the type to try and distract her while someone sneaks up on her from behind. Not with that genuine reaction.

Ears swivel towards him trying to cut out the din of the waterfall. Wessex can faintly make out his words over the roaring crash of water into water; the froth and bubbles that spew from the collision trail out into the open pool, dissipating into the crimson depths. He talks about an urge to jump in, causing her brow to furrow and lizard eyes to jump back to him. How did he know the feeling that was itching in her legs at that very moment. “Very strange,” she agrees, projecting her voice over to the other side. A broad chest is good for something at least.  

Her horned head shakes, and with a tilt to the right, indicates a spot further down. “It’s kinda loud over here,” Wessex yells again, “Want to move down a bit?” The Basin Corporal moves until the waterfall is just a dull sound in the background and the ruby-red surface is still and unmarred. The bottom can be seen, but only barely - still, the day is hot and the water is cool - a wicked little mischievous smile creeps across her features, made even more so by the horn on her nose. “I’m curious to find out. Jump in with me?”

Her own yellow-orange eyes twinkle playfully back at him. She’d grown up at the edge of the sea - swimming was an integral part of her childhood. What could possibly be scary in this current-less pool?

W E S S E X

image credit

@Sacre
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
outriders [patrol] - by Sacre - 03-03-2017, 04:58 AM
RE: outriders - by Wessex - 03-06-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: outriders - by Sacre - 03-07-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: outriders - by Wessex - 03-14-2017, 01:00 PM
RE: outriders - by Sacre - 03-20-2017, 06:10 PM
RE: outriders - by Wessex - 04-03-2017, 12:46 PM