the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fancy meeting you here - [patrol]

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: 30kwumh.jpg]

Manon could not help but to arch her slender neck ever so slightly as she noticed Wessex's ochre gaze lingering on her angular face. She returned the favour, setting her long lashed eyes in a slow investigation of any changes since the eventful singles night. Some new scabbed scars had appeared, something Manon appraised with a slight raise of her elegant brow. She, herself, wasn't afraid of getting hurt per say, but she was quite vain and disliked the look of scarred skin on her own slim frame - but on Wessex it was a different story. Already the soldier was handsome, with her slick, sharp horns and muscular physique... but add a few scratches and scars, and she looked fearsome. A warrior-queen, seemingly uncaring about shallow things like scars and cuts. It was a surprisingly attractive look for Manon, who returned her eyes to Wessex's rough face with an extra gleam of interest.

Giving a charming smile at the compliment she was given, Manon replied breezily "I was enjoying the sunshine and the solitude, though I'm glad you came along - solitude turns out to be quite boring sometimes." A husky laugh crept from her throat as she turned the question around "And you? Tell me what you have been up to since Singles Night, I feel I didn't get to spend as much time with you as I would have liked.." she paused briefly, "Out of all those I spoke to, I must admit I found you quite... unforgettable." Manon flirted with ease, confident in her own attraction and intelligence, and comfortable in the presence of the Basin Corporal despite her fearsome appearance.

@Wessex No problem!! I haven't had much time to get online lately anyway xx

stock image
please tag Manon in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
Fancy meeting you here - [patrol] - by Wessex - 03-03-2017, 03:47 PM
RE: Fancy meeting you here - - by Manon - 03-04-2017, 06:19 AM
RE: Fancy meeting you here - - by Wessex - 03-13-2017, 09:10 AM
RE: Fancy meeting you here - - by Manon - 03-15-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Fancy meeting you here - - by Wessex - 03-21-2017, 01:26 PM