the Rift

[OPEN] I have promises to keep

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox

His cold gray eyes looked back at a reflection in the calm springs. Steam rose filling his nostrils with the warm moistened air. The reflection of a beast looked back at him. There was a monster filled with scars and damned to hell lurking behind the reflection. A sigh left his maw as he picked up his heavy demonic skull. Two great horns reached for the heaven above as his gaze fell to a few figures off in the distance. Tilting his velvet skull, Nox let his orbs glance upon the curves of each woman. Tiamat was guiding one of the women; she was not someone what was familiar with their lands. Then Lena entered with her small fox at her side. Letting his stone cold eyes narrow upon them he had to wonder what they were up to. Shaking his skull, Nox let the internal battle in his mind continue. Should he greet the mare or just stand away from everyone. SSnorting softly the man decided to move towards the group of mares.

Cracked hooves carried his heavily muscled body closer. Long tresses of his tail tangled and interlaced into each other. The beast was a monster, a demon, a soulless shell with a barely beating heart. He was cursed and damned to walk the earth for all eternity while others could perish and turn to dust. Finally, he came to a halt with all three women. His powerful skull dipped to the Lady and Time mender “Hello Tiamat, Lena, Imogen, and Nimue. I hope all is well, and I do not believe we have met before. I am Nox, a Shaman under Lena. I am interested in learning about healing methods used in Edge. ” He was able to enter in before the painted mare was done speaking. Lyanna seemed very kind, and he realized he could probably learn a lot from the mare. Cold gray eyes landed on Tiamat then the paint mare again “I have not come across a mare of that name yet, but maybe Lena or Tia know if she has made it here.” Deep Latin tones rang out with honey like words.

“Talk.”
Anyone can Die
Only a few live forever

image | coding

@Lena @Tiamat @Lyanna

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
I have promises to keep - by Lyanna - 03-03-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Tiamat - 03-04-2017, 08:02 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Lena - 03-05-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Lyanna - 03-07-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Mortuus Nox - 03-10-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Tiamat - 03-14-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Lena - 03-14-2017, 05:52 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Lyanna - 03-17-2017, 09:16 AM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Mortuus Nox - 03-20-2017, 11:24 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Tiamat - 03-26-2017, 05:44 AM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Lena - 04-01-2017, 07:16 PM