the Rift

[OPEN] To The Mountains [Joining]

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra
She’s out patrolling, which largely feels more like wandering today. It’s been quiet as of late, but she’s trying to learn to have a keen eye. She looks for the backstabbers and treacheries, not predators and immediate dangers. The hybrid mare had never had a reason to worry about immediate death. It wasn’t a problem that she had to worry about. So in her travels, she learned to look for the things that wouldn’t kill her but that ruin her life in other ways. It was not, as she was quickly learning, the things a solider needed to look for. Because the horses she was protecting could die, and those things were important to them.

A shout catches her attention. She’s not quite near enough to the guardians to see anyone, keeping herself firmly on the ground here. If only they knew she was a much better scout from the air…ah, but the wings still drew so many funny looks in this place. But she follows the sound. Nothing seems wrong, but it’s job to keep an eye on these things anyway apparently. Soon enough she can see three forms near the metal sentinels, and she makes her way over.

They all seem friendly enough, the Mender familiar with the mare that Weaver does not recognize. “Hello,” she says simply, coming to stand near enough to the group. It’s not really her party, and she’s not here to interrupt, just make sure all is well, and in truth, meet a few more horses. There are still too many here she does not know, and certainly too many in Helovia. “Weaver,” she offers, and then nothing more, letting them go on with their conversation.

- weaver -

Hi, I'm sorry, I can't help but hog Glas with all my characters. If I'm being slow feel free to skip her in posting order.
@Cassius @Glasgow @Lena

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Messages In This Thread
To The Mountains [Joining] - by Cassius - 03-04-2017, 02:24 AM
RE: To The Mountains [Joining] - by Glasgow - 03-04-2017, 02:54 AM
RE: To The Mountains [Joining] - by Lena - 03-04-2017, 06:45 PM
RE: To The Mountains [Joining] - by Weaver - 03-05-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: To The Mountains [Joining] - by Cassius - 03-06-2017, 09:16 PM
RE: To The Mountains [Joining] - by Glasgow - 03-09-2017, 06:13 PM
RE: To The Mountains [Joining] - by Lena - 03-11-2017, 04:13 PM