the Rift

[OPEN] all my friends were glorious

Pippigrin Posts: 77
Dragon's Throat Gladiator atk: 6.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 10hh :: Two HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Brandybuck :: Wolverine :: None Neverrmind

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

His fluttering chest, rising and falling like waves upon a tide; it was the only thing keeping his light weight body grounded. With each playful, joyous leap his wings sought to lift him upwards, the current wishing to tear him away form his new-found friend who remained nameless and perfect to him.

The freckled demon-slayer he sought to recruit was soon at his side, his own vibrant wings knocking bullets of water and debris at the sea serpent. "Do your worst!" The ginger had boomed, "By the sun and flame we will thrive!"
Pippigrin knew not how to respond to such a well-spoken battle cry, one worthy of the gods, so he just gave a great stomp; one accompanied by an awkward, lip-wobbling murmur of the word "...Yes!"

With his new-found comrade the Captain bravely fought, his wingbeats becoming cannon fire and kicks turning into the fire of swivells. Leaping, fluttering, and at some points needing to pause to gasp for air, Pip had hardly remembered a time he had so much fun.
Soon, their predicament changed when the monster backed into the water, the depths from whence it had come. "Slayer of Demons!" Pippigrin cried "The monster - it's retreating!"

Wings flared, ears pricked and hooves beating against the oasis floor below, Pippin watched as the young fae toppled into the water. For a few moments he laughed - they were victorious!
But no; in the end, the fae sinking under the water's surface was not a sea monster, but a young filly.
"Hey!" Pippigrin boomed, bounding forth upon his coal-coloured wings. "Hey, stop! you could drown!"

When the desert-coloured girl broke once again from the water's surface, spluttering and striking from the depths, A heavy sigh of relief fell from the hobbits lips. 'That was awesome!'
"Nah!! That was scary!" Pip protested, looking directly upon her face with a concerned gaze.

art: © x coding: © x

@saoirse

Messages In This Thread
all my friends were glorious - by Melita - 03-04-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Pippigrin - 03-04-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Saoirse - 03-05-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Melita - 03-11-2017, 04:38 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Pippigrin - 03-12-2017, 05:12 AM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Saoirse - 03-16-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Melita - 03-16-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Pippigrin - 03-20-2017, 06:04 PM