the Rift

[OPEN] Undressing The Blessings

Quentin Posts: 20
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 5 HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
DarkShadow
Quentin
Quentin was more than pleased that this meeting was going over well. It had been forever and a day (so it seemed), since he'd last been able to speak to a visible and very much real being. He quite enjoyed it. Besides, how could one not enjoy the company of such lovely ladies? Sure, he was lovely himself. Quentin was more than aware of that fact. He thrived on it actually. The stallion's wings fluttered at the thought of himself, which was something they often did when he was pleased or excited about something.

Amaris continued the conversation, moving it on to the current heat. Ugh, yes. “It's been awhile since I've been in the area, myself.” His face turns thoughtful as he ponders the things he liked to do when he was here before. Well...really he'd only ever flirted with whatever equine he came across. Male or female, even though he heavily preferred the male, one was always going to receive Quentin's flirtatious comments and compliments. Despite his preferences, Q could easily appreciate a nice looking lady just as well as he could a handsome stud.

The young filly brings his wandering mind back to the conversation at hand as she answers the dragon lady's question. Hmm. He wasn't feeling open to getting wet (in the literal sense), nor was he feeling peckish. Maude then goes on to speak of the Edge. The fairy snorts at this, remembering his brief stint at herd life. “You don't miss it.” Ah, what a perfect time to come back. Not. The stud's pale ears flop sideways in annoyance, his teal mane hiding them from view.

Shaking his skull, Quentin turns his bright blue eyes on the antlered youngster. “I'm glad the Edge is treating you well. I can't say I was ever treated poorly while I was there.” He chuckles, the action not quite meeting his eyes. “As of now, I'm just wandering around. Not quite ready to settle down yet.” He winks playfully in Amaris' direction, quite sure that the older mare was more likely to get the joke. Maude seemed a little too innocent, to naive. He hoped she would enjoy that innocence while she could. One never knew when it could be stolen from them....
Words;; 376
Notes;; Sorry this took so long and that it sucks D:
"Quentin Talking" - "Voices Talking"
I Can Grant Your Wishes, Baby....
Image Credit

@Maude @Amaris
[Image: 568b0cff16b64]

Please tag me in all posts!
Non-lethal magic/force is allowed. Please ask if unsure :)

Messages In This Thread
Undressing The Blessings - by Quentin - 03-05-2017, 12:55 AM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Amaris - 03-16-2017, 07:54 AM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Maude - 03-16-2017, 09:39 AM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Quentin - 03-18-2017, 04:47 PM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Amaris - 03-20-2017, 09:17 PM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Maude - 03-22-2017, 09:51 AM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Quentin - 03-29-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Amaris - 03-31-2017, 11:55 PM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Maude - 04-12-2017, 11:39 AM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Quentin - 04-30-2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Amaris - 05-01-2017, 05:54 AM