the Rift

Waiting for You to Rescue Me[Open]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
Leyra longed for to fill that missing hole in her heart. The part of her that wished for a stallion to come to her, to love her, to stay by her side. She trudged through the snow, knowing she was needing some one to love. The hole seemed to affect her body, making her tired. She wished for some one to come, to rescue her from the deep blue pit of no love.

Leyra's tail swished and dragged on the snow frosted earth, she searched for a place to rest, to die alone. She grieved for her lost home. The Edge had been taken over by the Quian, and she wanted them to pay for it. So many horses lost. It had been horrible. Leyra shivered at the thought of losing her life. She walked cautiously into a cave, the sun beginning to sink below the horizon. Leyra lowered her head, praying to the gods that her herd be avenged. She raised her head slowly. Her blue eyes reflecting the light. Her feathered hooves swished the snow around as she walked further back into the cave, longing for her heart to be complete. She needed a friend, a companion, a lover or some one to talk to. Leyra had always been a social little filly, and now she was a social mare, needing some one.

Her mane collected white bits of snow as she stood outside of the cave, watching the sun set. She waited silently for some one to come and rescue her.

Word Count: 254
OOC: Leyra is longing for some one to come and chat with her, a stallion perhaps?
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Waiting for You to Rescue Me[Open] - by Leyra - 10-30-2012, 08:17 AM
RE: Waiting for You to Rescue Me[Open] - by Leyra - 10-30-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Waiting for You to Rescue Me[Open] - by Leyra - 11-22-2012, 07:54 AM