the Rift

Waiting for You to Rescue Me[Open]

Prometheus Posts: 75
Up For Adoption atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 8.2 / 16.3 :: 4 months / 6 years [Immortal] HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Pyr :: Siberian Tiger :: Hypnotize & Flaming Touch Adoptable

I am alone for the first time in a long time and I find the thought terrifying. My heart wrenches and my mind reels at the thought of you, at the thought of where you are and who you are with, what might be happening to you. I want to run back to the land from which I have been banished and save you, I want to curl beside you in the night and tell you that I am sorry, perhaps for the first time in my life utter the truth.

The concept of love is beyond me and it always has been; You were the only one that I loved. My dear, sweet Pyr- so young and so loyal, so alive and innocent. I have stolen this all from you. Under the winds of the Sultana and the lash of my whip you nearly found death. You never found happiness with me, never found contentment. You only found fear and you only found hate.

I have banished myself even further from the land from which I am barred. I do not seek a home, I do not deserve one. I simply carry my dead form through the cold snow and fight off a desire to die. I cannot die, I will never die. Not again.

The arch welcomes me like the gates of hell- it is cold and alone here, the caves are empty and the air around them barren and still. I have not looked up for some time; I have assumed that what I once saw will stay the same. But my dead eyes see another, a creature standing alone in the darkness. Like me, but yet she is still a mortal. I will tread lightly in her presence; I no longer possess the confidence I had before.

I still remember the bars of a cage hanging over me like a prison and your cries.

img © foter
[Image: siggy1_zpsfwdjquxw.png]
please tag Prometheus in all replies!
magic & force is permitted at your own peril.

Messages In This Thread
Waiting for You to Rescue Me[Open] - by Leyra - 10-30-2012, 08:17 AM
RE: Waiting for You to Rescue Me[Open] - by Prometheus - 10-30-2012, 10:59 AM
RE: Waiting for You to Rescue Me[Open] - by Leyra - 10-30-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Waiting for You to Rescue Me[Open] - by Leyra - 11-22-2012, 07:54 AM