the Rift

[PRIVATE] burn everything you love then burn the ashes

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
It is a father's duty to protect his offspring. In allowing Airlia to harm his daughter, Volterra has failed....but it is a failure that he is trying to correct. Destroying the woman has gone some way towards doing that, but he knows that he owes the girl a whole lifetime of protection before he can truly say that he has made amends for his sins.

He thanks her for the totem and he simply nods his head. "Dragons are, aside from ourselves, the proudest and most powerful creatures in the land. I cannot wait until you bond to one yourself." There's no question in his mind that she will - two of his offspring have already bonded, and he knows that dragons will value the strength that glows in the bones of his progeny. As she mentions giving it to her firstborn, he smiles and presses himself closer to her, inserting humour into his voice and posture as he looks sternly down at her. "As long as the father of your child does the same. If he shirks his duties, he will have me to answer to." And no man in their right mind would want to get on the wrong side of the onyx warlord.

Glancing down at the corpse, he presses himself against Vezér and seeks to start walking away. "Come, let us return home. The forest animals will take care of the body." The mare does not deserve a burial or a send-off - she will rot here whilst her soul writhes in hell.

vezér&volterra

image | coding

Figured we could end it here <3 @Vezér

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: burn everything you love then burn the ashes - by Volterra - 03-25-2017, 09:42 AM