the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: from the deep sea of clouds

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

Looks like you’ve had quite the time this evening. The words incite a deep, amused rumble of laughter. "You could say that. It was dreadfully selfish of me to get myself all war-torn during such an event, but I can assure you that you have my full attention." It would be a lie to say there isn't a part of him still dwelling on his time with Aelfwine, who is certainly a remarkable mare, but that does not mean he can't focus his complete attention on Tiamat too. That is the delightful thing about Volterra's polygamous ways - his attention can switch from one woman to the next, whilst ensuring each feels like they're the most important thing in his life.

Her next words cause another great chuckle to erupt from him, and he offers the blue queen a wink. "The latter, I would say." The twitch of her lips gives him pause, the apples having left his system slightly to ensure his brain is marginally more lucid than it had been during his previous date. "Do I sense disapproval?" His voice is still lighthearted, with no hint of threat held within its tones. Tonight is a jovial one, not suited for deep discussions or arguments. "I would be more than happy to educate you in the ways of battle too, if you wish it." His torn shoulder squeals with protest, but he smothers it swiftly and effectively.

IF IT FEELS GOOD, TASTES GOOD, IT MUST BE MINE
HEROES ALWAYS GET REMEMBERED BUT YOU KNOW LEGENDS NEVER DIE
image: chan <3

@Tiamat

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-07-2017, 12:59 AM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Volterra - 03-07-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-08-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Volterra - 03-10-2017, 04:16 PM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-14-2017, 04:36 PM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Volterra - 03-16-2017, 04:05 PM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-26-2017, 06:13 AM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Volterra - 03-26-2017, 10:12 AM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-29-2017, 03:17 AM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Volterra - 04-02-2017, 07:56 AM