the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: from the deep sea of clouds

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

Her description of her own role is as passionate as his own, and he unleashes a loud, thunderous chuckle. "Touché," is his response, an acknowledgement of their differences and yet their similarities, too. They could not be more different in the arts that they have both chosen, yet their defense of said arts, their utter belief in their abilities...they're more alike than the leviathan could have imagined. He can't see himself ever becoming a healer or truly appreciating its worth, but he feels that he understands it a bit more now.

His ears prick with surprise at the revelation that she is now the Basin's queen. "What of Hotaru, the woman you came to the Throat with?" Volterra is not the sort to judge a book by its cover, but the Valkyrie hadn't seemed too versed in the diplomatic side of things. That's largely what had seemed to rub Aithniel up the wrong way and result in the souring of the alliance talks. "And the Reaper?" His expression darkens at the mention of Deimos; he has never forgiven the man for defeating Confutatis, and had secretly dreamed of one day dethroning him. The Basin has always appealed to him with its frosty, frozen glory, and the goliath is unaware that the Reaper has since died.

"But I believe congratulations are in order." He flashes the Lady a grin, which widens at her question. "Ah, power has found its way to me, too. I am now the Throat's Sultan, promoted by the great Sun God himself." There's a new strength to the way the beast holds himself, a regality in his posture and a spring in his step. A crown suits him - he'd always known it would.

IF IT FEELS GOOD, TASTES GOOD, IT MUST BE MINE
HEROES ALWAYS GET REMEMBERED BUT YOU KNOW LEGENDS NEVER DIE
image: chan <3

@Tiamat

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-07-2017, 12:59 AM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Volterra - 03-07-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-08-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Volterra - 03-10-2017, 04:16 PM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-14-2017, 04:36 PM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Volterra - 03-16-2017, 04:05 PM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-26-2017, 06:13 AM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Volterra - 03-26-2017, 10:12 AM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-29-2017, 03:17 AM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Volterra - 04-02-2017, 07:56 AM