the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: from the deep sea of clouds

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

Tiamat explains that Hotaru has disappeared, and the beast frowns. He will never understand leaders who simply abandon their posts - it seems like a gross betrayal of the trust placed in them by the rest of the herd. Volterra cannot imagine himself just leaving, as it would take a force greater than the earth itself to shift the Indomitable from his position.

She then adds that Deimos has died, and the leviathan's eyebrow lifts with interest. So the Reaper has fallen into the frozen, deathly grasp of his namesake...the irony is not lost on him. "I would say that I am sorry about his passing, but I do not believe in lying." The words slip from him unbidden, and he realises as soon as he's said them how insensitive he must sound. It's obvious from the blue mare's posture that she misses her fallen king, and to have Volterra insult his memory....

The leviathan shifts, unused to apologising but feeling that it is prudent. A night like this, an event like this, is not the time for such controversial opinions. "I apologise, that was insensitive of me. You see, Deimos and my family...have not traditionally seen eye to eye." He does not elaborate further, although thinks he would do if asked. "But it is obvious that his herd loved and respected him, and that is the sign of a good leader, I suppose." The grudging compliment makes Confutatis' face appear before his eyes, her acid-dipping scowl causing her son to suppress a shudder.

At Tiamat's congratulations, the beast breaks into a smile and dips his head in acknowledgement. His innate arrogance means he's also sure he will do a good job, but to hear it from somebody else is surprisingly comforting.

IF IT FEELS GOOD, TASTES GOOD, IT MUST BE MINE
HEROES ALWAYS GET REMEMBERED BUT YOU KNOW LEGENDS NEVER DIE
image: chan <3

@Tiamat

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-07-2017, 12:59 AM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Volterra - 03-07-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-08-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Volterra - 03-10-2017, 04:16 PM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-14-2017, 04:36 PM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Volterra - 03-16-2017, 04:05 PM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-26-2017, 06:13 AM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Volterra - 03-26-2017, 10:12 AM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-29-2017, 03:17 AM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Volterra - 04-02-2017, 07:56 AM