the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: from the deep sea of clouds

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
The Indomitable’s blunt confession rouses a mixture of emotions within the sea maiden’s heart. First there is surprise, because while she would never condone a lie, she would never have expected the truth to sound so…mean. Then there is pain and something akin to indignation. Even if she found out that someone she didn’t particularly get along with died, she wouldn’t…not feel sorry for the loss of a life. There is perhaps only one individual she would rather see gone, and that is the monster god who terrorizes Helovia—surely, Volterra cannot see the Reaper as such a cruel beast?

The blue Lady lowers her head a little, dainty ears turning backwards with her thoughts (truly disturbed by the draft’s admission). However, when Volterra continues, apologizing for his frankness, he unwittingly throws a lifeline out to the Ocean’s Light, who had suddenly found herself overwhelmed in a blackness of grief and worry. “He was a good leader,” she murmurs with more passion than she had intended, a whisper of fondness leaking again into her voice.

Raising her white eyes to meet the gaze of the Indomitable, she wills her features to soften. “Thank you for your honesty,” she says, sincerely—because despite her discomfort, she applauds his integrity and his honor to his word.

Inhaling a deep breath through her nostrils, Tiamat swallows before she goes on, using the short silence to try and pull herself back together. “Would you mind telling me more about the Throat?” She asks, almost shy now, her gaze falling briefly to the shadows that play across the grass. “What is it like? I’ve only been there once before—when I came with Hotaru—and we hadn’t quite made it to the island, so I’m not sure if it counts,” the sea mare chuckles awkwardly, shaking her head and trying not to remember too much about that particular journey.

“Speech.”
the Ocean’s Light
in the dark I will shine to guide you

image credits
@Volterra  
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-07-2017, 12:59 AM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Volterra - 03-07-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-08-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Volterra - 03-10-2017, 04:16 PM