the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: from the deep sea of clouds

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
No matter the differences in their opinions, the ocean mare finds that she quite enjoys the large stallion’s company. He seems to be true to both himself and his word, as well as a loyal and just leader for the people of the Throat—all attributes that she can’t help but admire. Her smile softens at his touch (she is, coincidentally, as fond of physical closeness as the Indomitable) while her pale eyes sparkle at his description of his desert home. He speaks with an affection (and duty) that she knows well.

“I understand the weight of a crown,” Tiamat shakes her head, huffing a heavy sigh from her nostrils and smiling almost nervously. While she is endlessly grateful for the opportunity to serve her people, and honored that the Time God had seen fit to choose her as Lady, it is a responsibility that she constantly feels weighing across her shoulders.

Flicking her leonine tail out behind her, and shifting her weight more comfortably, Tiamat continues with a playfully wry smile. “I suppose the Basin can get as cold as the Throat does hot; there is snow on the highest peaks nearly year-round, though the valley does warm up well in the summer. Plant growth is abundant and colorful, and the air is always fresh and crisp,” she inhales a deep breath as though to emphasize her point, laughing softly before meeting Volterra’s eyes again. “Likewise, I would not trade it for the world. The Basin has always been my home, and I couldn’t imagine a life without it.”

The sea mare’s eyes are half-lidded in happiness, the tenderness in her expression highlighted by the fire’s flickering light. “I intend to properly visit your Throat someday, Sultan,” she gives him a coy wink, “but goodnight for now, it was truly a pleasure.” Reaching to brush his nose in farewell, the blue maiden smiles, her white eyes lingering on his before the crack of the whip calls her elsewhere.

notes; Sorry this took so long. I really enjoyed threading them together!!<3
“Speech.”
the Ocean’s Light
in the dark I will shine to guide you

image credits
@Volterra
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-07-2017, 12:59 AM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Volterra - 03-07-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-08-2017, 10:21 PM