the Rift

Becoming the Storm(Any god)

Tisco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Silence was all that greeted Tisco as he traveled to the Veins. His hooves touched the ground gently. His eye set on the shrines before him. He stopped and thought. Is this really my wish? Should I wait? What shall I do if a god answers me? Ask them, and tell them the truth. But I have so many wishes!! I suppose my first one will do best.Tisco concluded. He picked out his wish that he most definitely wanted. To be the storm itself. Tisco planned out his movements, his question, what he shall say. He went over everything hundreds of times, making sure this is what he wanted. He wished with all his heart. His bay body was planted atop the strong legs that carried him closer to the shrines. He took several deep breaths and prepared himself. His wish was planted within his head."Gods of the land, may you hear out a young and powerless stallions pleas?"

Tisco sunk back, waiting for one of the gods to respond. He was full of worry, as the gods did not answer too often. Tisco waited patiently, his heart fluttering with excitement.

Word Count:195
OOC: Tisco is really excited!!And so am I!!! Hopefully a god replies!!

Messages In This Thread
Becoming the Storm(Any god) - by Tisco - 10-30-2012, 08:39 AM
RE: Becoming the Storm(Any god) - by Tisco - 10-30-2012, 12:43 PM
RE: Becoming the Storm(Any god) - by Tisco - 10-31-2012, 12:38 PM