the Rift

[PRIVATE] ancipiti plus ferit ense gula

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Still sedate with sleep, the old stallion finds himself quickly swept up in the piebald's overflowing elation at finding him either nearby or simply upright and still breathing, possibly both, all things considered. He returns her easy smile, though his is less than beaming at the best of times, and wriggles his upper lip against hers almost fondly for the brief moment they touch.

From where he sits among the trinkets and piles of dust, Strom cocks his head and sweeps his rear end around to face the mare directly, which apparently in snake language is a sign of approval, because across the stallion's interspecies bond comes an announcement of, "Big nice!" Probably less referring to her physical size, though just about anything could be considered 'big' to a three foot long python, but to the position she holds on the very short list of 'nice' characters in the snakes head, a list which she currently tops and thus is considered the 'biggest' figure on in the companion's limited and imperfect use of verbal communication. The black's grin spreads just a little wider for it, silently agreeing.

"It has." He nods, "And different from last time, a lot has changed. Or at least been added." Within the Basin they have a new Lord, new Thieves, a new Haruspex, and many others, then there's this whole ordeal with the Falls being disbanded and Kaos' reveal. He shakes his head, too distanced from the issues to give a passable summary, but still vaguely aware of the events unfolding around him. "Anyway, I'm still old as ever and not swift or smart enough to outpace the trouble my mouth attracts." An image of the white warrior, Beloved, flits across his consciousness, her unnerving behavior near the hot springs and during the last warrior meeting still fresh in his mind and tender across the skin of his neck and rump despite there having been plenty of time between then and now for the bruises to heal.

The white raven that normally accompanies Tangere descends then, prompting an obvious - if unreadable - exchange between the two that tips the stallion's weathered face at a curious angle. He's never gotten a chance to look at the bird close up before and with his semi-newly acquired infatuation with wings and their masculine owners still running rampant, he finds himself wishing the little avian was as open and affectionate as his bonded so that he might examine him closer.

It's the sudden question and transformation of expression from joyous to devious that draws the stallion's attention back to the piebald's face. His brows quirk in suspicion, but he can't help feeling the words are more an invitation - an excited plea even - to do something they're not supposed to than the undisguised warning it seems to be on the surface. He's noncommittal in answering, though already he's urging the snake to put all their shit back in his mind. "I could be convinced." He teases, his tone indulgent. It wouldn't take much.

"Talk."
OOC // @Tangere Guess that makes me one too. Womp, womp. xD
Albrecht
If all is fair in love and war, I can't do this anymore

image | coding

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
ancipiti plus ferit ense gula - by Tangere - 03-07-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: ancipiti plus ferit ense gula - by Albrecht - 03-10-2017, 04:09 PM