the Rift

[OPEN] Once upon a time [questing]

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

I NEVER FEAR DEATH OR DYING, I ONLY FEAR NEVER TRYING
I AM WHATEVER I AM, ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME NOW

He's almost forgotten his dragons, so engrossed is he in this conversation. Amazingly, this is the first time it doesn't feel awkward. Vadir glides lazily overhead, unleashing a loud, pointed sigh. "One woman kills hatchling, you kill her. This woman kills hatchling, you....go with her to see grave." He's not looking at her, but he can picture the sneer that sits upon that royal muzzle of hers. "What so special about this one? Has gold-bonded, but...."

Volterra cuts off her mental tirade firmly. Vérzés, in stark contrast to his haughty golden sister, squeals excitedly at the idea of his bonded making amends with his second favourite horse, and his eyes are wide and happy as he croons over to Hubris. As Isopia begins to walk, a seeming invitation for Volterra to follow, the red dragon hops excitedly up and down on the black's broad back, hardly able to contain his relief that things seem to be going well.

The Indomitable's relief is just as profound, and he falls easily into step beside the giantess. He keeps a polite distance, because as much as he wants their skin to move a hair's breadth away from each other until electricity sizzles between it, he thinks it may be too much too soon. Her words seem like an invitation to talk, and when he replies it doesn't feel forced or difficult. "I confess that it was a surprise to me, as well. It concerns me that Kaos managed to force us to such catastrophic measures so soon." Surely destroying a herd is a last resort, not a first one? "Have you spoken to your father since then?" he questions, curiosity momentarily overwhelming any inhibition. It's nervous chatter, too, because secretly he's worried about seeing his son's grave. Seeing it will make it real, and Volterra has been trying his best to smother his grief since he found out the truth.

image credits

Sounds good :D #VOLSOPIAFORDAYS

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Once upon a time [questing] - by Isopia - 03-10-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Once upon a time [questing] - by Volterra - 03-11-2017, 04:45 PM
RE: Once upon a time [questing] - by Isopia - 03-13-2017, 09:42 AM
RE: Once upon a time [questing] - by Volterra - 03-14-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: Once upon a time [questing] - by Isopia - 03-16-2017, 12:50 PM
RE: Once upon a time [questing] - by Volterra - 03-20-2017, 11:47 AM
RE: Once upon a time [questing] - by Isopia - 03-20-2017, 01:50 PM
RE: Once upon a time [questing] - by Volterra - 03-21-2017, 03:27 PM
RE: Once upon a time [questing] - by Isopia - 04-05-2017, 01:12 PM
RE: Once upon a time [questing] - by Volterra - 04-06-2017, 03:10 PM