the Rift

[OPEN] Herd Life For Dummies! Chapter 1: Make A Friend.

Ingrid Posts: 42
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.0 hh :: 2 (Frostfall) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Reference Credit

Ingrid blinked down at Tin. Guess I pass inspection, she thought with a chuckle. She watched him return to Raeden, nodding when the mare spoke. "Well, he should be proud. He's quite handsome," she commented. Then she found herself listening again while Raeden talked about sleeping spots, glancing to the shelter when she mentioned it. Ingrid didn't really like the idea of sleeping in one of those. She could just imagine bugs crawling in it. She was sure Raeden had a way of preventing that, but she still preferred sleeping in the open. Then she was asked what she thought of the World's Edge. "Well, I haven't found anything wrong with it yet. I haven't really had much time to make up my mind," she replied. "Everyone's been pretty chill so far though, and your herd lead didn't seem too frightening, the one I met anyway. And um, I really, really like the ocean here. It's so big!"

@Raeden

Not a problem! Sorry for the short post, I honestly just didn't think there was anything else left for her to do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Herd Life For Dummies! Chapter 1: Make A Friend. - by Ingrid - 03-22-2017, 09:08 PM