the Rift

[OPEN] like a leaf

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
[Image: toul1_by_neverrmind-db0nrbo.png]
T O U L O U S E

Like a leaf the gelding had blown into this place, this western city of tree trunks and moss. Toulouse had not made a home here, only a house. No friendly neighbours had ever looked in upon him; only wolves waiting and watching him to fall into snares.
He had not failed at his job, not once, though Iona had decided he had before he was even passed the baton. It was this ignorence that had wrung his neck far too dry and caused him to redirect his efforts upon a family more diserving, more hard working and far more noble than most he had come to meet in the World's Edge.

His silks and cloth were strung over his back, his weightless armor donned to carry him sightless through the night. Out of the gate and to the north of the border Toulouse had roamed, diamond-shod hooves gently clicking against the stones.

There was no goodbye, nor hullaballoo, for there was no one to farewell save for the ballerina. She would find him in time; he knew of this.  The soft, silky bark of the Wyvern's Breath tree had been left outside of his cleared outpost; a vibrant indication to the woman of where his journey took him.

Like a leaf he had blown into this place, and once again he soared out.

stock image l love, space

Toulouse has left the World's Edge.
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
like a leaf - by Toulouse - 03-11-2017, 04:39 AM