the Rift

[OPEN] westerly wind

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
The blue Lady’s ears are pressed forward as she listens to Toulouse explain his herd-less situation, lamenting over a lack of home and brethren, before he ultimately asks to join their ranks among the north. For Tiamat, there is no question as to whether her friend will be accepted or not. He is a friend, after all, and she (personally) has no reason not to trust him among the other herd members. However, the palpable bristling of both Nox and Oizys at this request has the sea maiden hesitating. Her ears splay uncertainly to the side while her brow knits together in concern, truly wrestling with the decision that she must make.

The young gray Soldier at her side says nothing, although her posture is enough to speak her displeasure. Nox remains level-headed, much to the ocean mare’s relief, though there is an unmistakable warning in his words. Tiamat purses her lips. What would Deimos do? She can’t help but wonder, having always looked up to the mighty Reaper, though she quickly chides herself, reminded of the Time God’s instruction to lead this herd as she would.

Bolstered by this admonition, the Ocean’s Light squares herself, willing confidence into her demeanor as her pearly eyes return to the palomino gelding. “Of course I will welcome you, my friend. The Basin is an incredible place to call home—I’m sure our sneaks will be happy to have you,” she smiles softly, happily, her natural expression in stark contrast to those the two other Basin members wear. In truth, the blue Lady likely doesn’t have it in her heart to turn Toulouse away even if she wanted to.

“However,” she continues shortly after, one side of her brow rising as she looks to the gelding with more intensity in her gaze. “I would keep in mind the words of your fellow herd mates. We need people who can trust and rely on one another. I can’t always be around to save your pretty butt,” she finishes with a crooked, playful smirk to show that she holds no ill will towards him, though the gentle scolding in her voice should be enough to alert him of the graveness of her warning. While she sincerely adores Toulouse, she will not justify his presence should he poison her beloved home (a possibility she sees very little probability in). “Perhaps I can offer you an expedition in the near future, to better help you earn the faith of your new herd family?” Tiamat adds with more hope in her tone.

Her eyes, sparkling beneath the sunlight, hold the blonde’s handsome face for a long moment, wanting him to treat this seriously, and not like a game. Finally her features soften, and a smile of excitement spreads wide across her velvet lips. Stepping back, she gestures behind her, towards the Basin’s entrance. “Come, I’ll show you in,” and with that, the Ocean’s Light pivots on dainty heels, being sure to murmur her gratitude to both Nox and Oizys for their services to this beautiful home.

“Speech.”
we run like a river runs to the sea

image | texture
@Toulouse @Oizys @Mortuus Nox
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
westerly wind - by Toulouse - 03-11-2017, 05:30 AM
RE: westerly wind - by Oizys - 03-11-2017, 09:10 AM
RE: westerly wind - by Mortuus Nox - 03-11-2017, 12:03 PM
RE: westerly wind - by Toulouse - 03-12-2017, 06:39 AM
RE: westerly wind - by Oizys - 03-12-2017, 08:22 AM