the Rift

Cri de coeur

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

- sometimes in the wind of change -

He absolutely could tell her that his dead best friend told him to come here and he lost everyone else. Why? Because her dead big brother tells her to do things all the time, and she lost everyone else too. She gets it. Completely, totally gets it. Corbin’s voice makes her think she’s going crazy constantly. Reminding her of who she was, who she could be, that she could fight, that she could be strong, that she should live. Demanding in life and demanding in death. Probably, she shouldn’t be surprised. But mostly she assumes she’s just slightly crazy, and she doesn’t exactly tell people about this. So she also would blame Yves for not telling anyone.

There really is quite the welcoming committee, but she simply smiles warmly at him when he says he would have made himself more presentable. “I might be eating sourgrass, if I had passed some on my travels.” She gives him a conspiratorial wink, letting the conversation wash back over her at that point. So many stallions. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Yves.”

The young stallion from the Throat, with the dragon, gives him a nod and she returns it with a warm smile and a nod of her own. The blue dragon seems to study her longer, like she’s deciding if Lyanna desserves the wings on her back. Maybe. Lyanna might just be reading a whole lot into nothing, because she knows nothing of dragons except that they amaze her. The little stallion seems to stare at her too, and she really does feel like a fish out of water with all these boys. But she smiles at him and Cassius both, hoping her usual friendly smile will calm whatever has them staring.

She would be amazed if anyone told her it’s because they thought she was pretty. In Helovia, is she plain and simple. Not that she minds this fact, but it is a fact. She is average in build and average in height and simple in her design, and all those things are fine. “We could use some scholars in the Edge, if you have any interest in checking the place out. You don’t have to stay, but we’ll try to convince you. If you don’t mind my asking, you seem to know something of plants? I’m a healer, you see. I do love talking about plants.” She laughs lightly at herself, hoping maybe the small joke at her own expense would ease the various tensions running around this odd welcoming group.

- we find our true direction -

lyanna

@Yves

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
Cri de coeur - by Yves - 03-12-2017, 04:57 PM
RE: Cri de coeur - by Cassius - 03-12-2017, 06:00 PM
RE: Cri de coeur - by Astarot - 03-12-2017, 06:45 PM
RE: Cri de coeur - by Pippigrin - 03-13-2017, 04:27 AM
RE: Cri de coeur - by Lyanna - 03-13-2017, 12:06 PM