the Rift

[PRIVATE] la lune

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
G L A S G O W

As Albrecht answered her question of the python, she stepped back a small amount to allow him space to enter the springs. The heat shifted, channels moving through the water where veins stood that were significantly warmer than the rest of the water. Finding one of the heated spots, she aimed for her knees to be hit by it, relishing in the warmth and relaxation the sensation caused. As she did so, her pale eyes looked over the stallion as he found a comfortable spot, his chin resting on the ledge of the springs, all while his eyelids drooped. Though she noticed the boniness in his appearance, the way he held his body and the way he seemed to speak that screamed to her that he was old, too.

Though her ears perked forward as the snake made his way across the bridge of the stallion’s nose, swimming eagerly in the water toward her. Albrecht’s voice breaks the silence, and Glasgow’s pale ears flick forward as she lowers her head into the water toward the snake. Her nostrils flare as she aims to blow a soft amount of air at the snake in a joking manner. The snakes little tongue spits out occasionally before he finds his way toward the ledge. “I don’t mind.” She announces, peering at the snake and lifting her head to the ledge if he wished to sprawl his lithe body across her own face.

But then Albrecht answers her question of how long he’d been in the Basin, and she finds her pupiless gaze returning to the copper-haired man. “Time flies when you get old.” She remarked, a small teasing grin hinting at the corners of her own sharp-lined face. Her scars stuck out further now as the water matted her fur to her face, her body not used to the chill in the Basin, so it managed to fluff her out more than it would have otherwise. “I spent quite a few years in the Edge, myself. I was a Glazier there before coming here. I made the Basin’s greenhouse.” She remarked with a soft smile finding her lips. “What do you do here?” She tilted her head slightly at him, wondering what had drug him to Helovia of all places, but refraining from asking such a deep question.

"Talk."

what a strange illusion it is,
to suppose that beauty is goodness

image credits

@Albrecht <3

Messages In This Thread
la lune - by Glasgow - 03-12-2017, 10:45 PM
RE: la lune - by Albrecht - 03-15-2017, 12:57 PM
RE: la lune - by Glasgow - 03-17-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: la lune - by Albrecht - 05-05-2017, 09:24 AM
RE: la lune - by Glasgow - 05-13-2017, 11:57 PM
RE: la lune - by Albrecht - 06-12-2017, 08:00 AM