the Rift

[PRIVATE] Tell me your secrets

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare
Vezér

The wicked queen was dead and Snow White was free from her evil clutches. Pristine white hair whipped around her rump as the wind picked up. She watched the willow branches wave above her in the afternoon sun. Her life was changing and she prayed for the better. The days were growing hot, this being her first Tall Sun, she had no idea how hot it really would get. Red silver speckled eyes blinked slowly as they shifted to look out over the clear pond.

A sigh lifted her sides before she rose to her tiny hooves. Spreading her thin legs the filly shook the dirt from her coat. Feeling a little better she strode towards the pond. She'd never tried to swim before, and had no idea how to go about it. Instead of potentially drowning herself, or worse, looking foolish, she waded in. She didn't stop walking till most of her body was hidden from view. She hoped the water wouldn't mess with her dagger or sheath.

Scarlet eyes cast around once checking that there wasn't a threat lurking around. Satisfied the girl lowered her head and sipped at the water. It was cool and soothing as it slid down her throat. Once she drank her fill the girl stood in the water relaxing and trying not to let her dark thoughts take over again. Instead she focused on the quest the Moon Goddess had given her. She had settled on a few feats that she wanted to do more than the other things.

---------------------------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 256
OOC/Tags;; @Albrecht Sorry it's so short! I swear it will get better xD I just suck at starting posts lol
Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Messages In This Thread
Tell me your secrets - by Vezér - 03-13-2017, 03:15 AM
RE: Tell me your secrets - by Albrecht - 03-25-2017, 08:41 AM
RE: Tell me your secrets - by Vezér - 03-30-2017, 04:51 AM
RE: Tell me your secrets - by Albrecht - 05-05-2017, 12:46 PM
RE: Tell me your secrets - by Vezér - 05-23-2017, 03:12 AM
RE: Tell me your secrets - by Albrecht - 06-12-2017, 01:12 PM