the Rift

[PRIVATE] Tell me your secrets

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
albrecht
‘You look like a colt I know back home.’ His ears perk at that, his hooded eyes brightening. Unless some other yearling colt is unfortunate enough to resemble an old, worn out stallion and coincidentally live in the Dragon’s Throat too, she must be speaking of Saoirse, or at least he assumes. "Have you seen him lately?” He asks, interest lifting his head.

It’s been weeks since he last saw the boy and though he’d been in fine health at the time - though lost in the snow - the prolonged absence of a mother worries the old black. He doesn’t know the Throat denizens well, having only barely met a few of them (though the white-faced Sultan of the desert will likely forever hold a place of honor in the elder’s mind, him and his dragons having saved his manhood from the hellish torment of the Thistle Meadow months ago), so his only source of information thus far has been the use of his own four legs, an unhappy and unreliable source at best. A spry, young messenger would be most welcome and the filly is doubly appropriate for her similar age range.

She drives the conversation, friendly, as most children are, laughing and asking questions, and the old stallion finds himself softening despite himself, answering her questions without any real reason to do so. "Not home, but it’s decent enough.” He replies, finally chasing the grogginess from his voice and nodding his head to indicate the young python across his brow. "And this is Strom.”

The snake preens at his introduction and the following compliment, telescoping his limbless body up above his bonded's head like a scaled antenna, peering up at the filly, his forked tongue lashing in and out to make up with infrared sensing the clarity that his poor eyesight lacks. The old black only scoffs quietly, somehow unsurprised that a young native of Helovia might see the ordinary as more exotic than the mythical in this place of gods and magic. "Helovia is like that." He comments, "All pixie dust and no shit in the woods."

"Talk."
OOC // @Vezér I'm sorry I keep taking forever. Thank you for your patience!
I am a stone,
Unaffected

image | coding

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
Tell me your secrets - by Vezér - 03-13-2017, 03:15 AM
RE: Tell me your secrets - by Albrecht - 03-25-2017, 08:41 AM
RE: Tell me your secrets - by Vezér - 03-30-2017, 04:51 AM
RE: Tell me your secrets - by Albrecht - 05-05-2017, 12:46 PM