the Rift

[OPEN] one more for the crown

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
"No problem" he had said, with his usual boyish flair, when Akumi confirmed that she was indeed no longer in pain. The delight he attained from being even just a small help was enough to draw a great smile across his red marked face—there was joyous fulfilment in even the smallest of deeds. He found her shyness endearing and encouraged her forwards to accompany him back to the Worlds Edge "we are a friendly herd and gladly accept new family members, you are more than welcome" and with that, he set off on the journey back home, his two foxes bounding on ahead whilst he made light conversation about the various Gods of Helovia. A topic, he discovered, was rather hard to actually make light conversation of, given recent events and their consequences.

"I don't really know much of the Moon God" apart from her and fathers night of passion, that resulted in my dear half brother, he thought with amusement. "She gives us the Worlds Edge to live in and gifts a few of us magic so that we might serve our family better, you might even see her once a blue moon when the Seer requests her presence" he laughed, then continued "though sometimes it backfires" he said, more as an after thought, remembering that time Maren had tried to call the Sun God. There were others things he might have said, but didn't, as he realised all the thoughts that sprang into his mind about the Gods were largely prejudices, to his own admission and surprise. How long had those thoughts been festering in the back of his mind? He didn't air them, however, thinking it best that Akumi formulate her own opinion rather than colour it with his own bigotry. "As for the others, we have a Sun God, Earth God and Time God" Kisamoa—Kaos—also sprang to mind, but was he even a God? Though his power seemed to beat that of even the Helovian deities, did that make him something more? Or something else?

"If you're interested in Gods, I would seek out a wise one, they will know far more than me" he suggested, shooting a glance with a crooked smile, it wasn't the first time he had felt out of his depth talking about Gods. On that note, however, Sacre took the opportunity to explain ranks, wondering what Akumi might choose as her speciality, if she chose at all. "Ah, I should explain ranks! The Worlds Edge, like many of the other herds, have a rank system for those who wish to pursue an... ah interest" was that the best way to put it? "There are five different areas; warriors, crafters, spies, wise ones and, of course, healers like me! I am the head of my rank, along with Tilney and Lyanna, even if you don't wish to be a healer, its good to know who your Doctors are" he gave her a gentle wink, before glancing back to the road ahead, noticing the trench that surrounded the Worlds Edge appearing in the distance. They were almost there.

"Is there something in particular you would like to do?" he asked, letting her decide for herself. Perhaps all this information might be overwhelming and he dropped it there for now, letting the mare make of it what she will. By this point, the Doctor had arrived at the border to the Worlds Edge and turned right, heading for the black gate that would allow them to pass across the spike riddled trenches. "The door, if you're not in the business of wings, is a good thing to remember" he suggested, passing through before holding it open for her "unless you want to be skewered, which I would not advise" he gave the glass spikes a disdainful look.

"Welcome to the Worlds Edge" the fox-boy announced.

on the day that you were born the angels got together
and decided to create a dream come true

yewrezz

@Akumi ! Let me know if there's a rank you'd like :3 also, sorry about the wait on the table, it should be up soon. University is kicking my ass D:

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
one more for the crown - by Sacre - 03-13-2017, 06:26 AM
RE: one more for the crown - by Akumi - 03-19-2017, 09:46 PM
RE: one more for the crown - by Sacre - 03-31-2017, 03:25 AM
RE: one more for the crown - by Akumi - 04-04-2017, 09:44 AM