the Rift

[OPEN] one more for the crown

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Sacre noticed, the more he tried to explain the workings of the divine to Akumi, the more he realised that actually, he didn't really know how it all happened very well. Magic, for instance, he understood came from the Gods or he believed they at least had some kind of hand in it, perhaps he was wrong there too, but he never really understood how magic worked. Other than when he reached for his own it always came from within rather than from the world around. Did others have a different experience than his own? "Yes, I do" he smiled, before continuing "I am the Moon's Doctor and she gives me her magic healing winds to aid me in my task as healer" he explained. "I have other magic too, but that is exclusive to me, or so I believe" he frowned a moment, wondering if that was true or not before looking at Akumi with a note of curiosity "you might end up with magic of your own, I wonder what kind what you might gain" he pondered out loud, grinning at her. 

The note of her question, however, sparked his curiosity enough that he sought to delve a little deeper into her own backstory, "where you were originally from... did you not have magic?" Perhaps he shouldn't pry, but as much as it was a foreign concept to others entering Helovia, the thought of a magicless world was unfathomable to gentle Sacre who had grown up in a land filled with it.

After that, he moved back to the topic of ranks again and thought for a moment about the places that needed filling. The Worlds Edge was quite blessed in members and, whilst they weren't really pressingly bare in any area, he did know of two that might need some recruits "the crafters and the seers could do with some help" he suggested. In fact, he didn't really know who the new Seer was yet. "My brother, Mesec, is a head Glazier along with Graasvoel, they craft with glass" he smiled fondly at his memory of the Nightwind, making a mental note to track him down again "the Seers I'm not sure who leads them at the moment, but you can usually find them wandering around in the mists, they talk to the Moon Goddess for us" he shrugged. Perhaps Alysanne might know who their new Seer was since he hadn't seen Alune in quite a while. Of course, Akumi could still choose whatever role she would like, even remain rankless and he was sure the Edge would welcome her warmly "the warriors are led by General Roskuld if you decide to join them, and the spies by Iona" with that, he fell silent for a while, allowing her time to make a decision if she wanted to.

The fox-boy gave a gentle content sigh and looked around at his forested home until finally he cocked his head curiously back at Akumi "what will you do now?" he asked.
on the day that you were born the angels got together
and decided to create a dream come true

yewrezz

@Akumi <3 sorry for the late reply!! You can find more info on the ranks here: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=22186

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
one more for the crown - by Sacre - 03-13-2017, 06:26 AM
RE: one more for the crown - by Akumi - 03-19-2017, 09:46 PM
RE: one more for the crown - by Sacre - 03-31-2017, 03:25 AM
RE: one more for the crown - by Akumi - 04-04-2017, 09:44 AM