the Rift

[OPEN] one more for the crown

Akumi Posts: 24
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 years (Bird Song) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Rose
Akumi
Akumi’s curiosity was never-ending. As Sacre began to talk about his magic Akumi got to wondering. How many other horses might have magic, what might they be able to do? Could they summon storms from nothing? Make flowers bloom without seed? This made her wonder and dream what it would be like to have her own magic. Answering Sacre’s question, she piped up amidst her thoughts. “I don’t really know the name of the place in which I lived. I was only there until I was 2 years old so I didn’t think much about asking where I was, I just enjoyed being there with my mother and father.” The mentioning of them got her to thinking… Her parents, or at least one of them, did have magic. Soñador, her mother, held two kinds of magic. One to make her horn indestructible and the other with the ability to share it on to a person or thing or place. “My mother, Soñador, had magic.” Akumi said quietly, her mother’s name floating softly off her lips hurt her aching heart. “She just had simple things though. Like her horn could never break or be cut when she wanted it to, and she could share some of her own magic to bless or curse a being or thing.” Unsure if she should go on she stopped to look down for a moment. Would it really be that much to tell him? He seems like an amazing stallion and after all she’d trusted him this far hasn’t she?

Akumi looked back up into Sacre’s sky blue eyes and the red lines that crossed them. “My mother had once blessed this village miles off from here near the forest where we used to live. Later in time the village grew greedy and wanted to seek her out for money. She has blessed them with abundant food and good crops and livestock yet they had still wanted more and thats what angered her the most. One afternoon when they almost caught her, the very stallion that man was using to hunt her down fell in love with her and went against orders to save her. Together they left and became my mother and father. His name was Elija. When I was two years old they decided to pay a visit back to the village to see if maybe they had a change of heart. The greed in man’s heart never changes. They began to shoot at us and soon hit Elija. My mother told me to run as far and as fast as i could… before she was out of sight I turned just to see the land become cursed by her and she fell to the ground.” Looking down for a moment a tear fell from her eye. “So i guess thats how I ended up here. Been looking for a place to call home for almost two years now. Sorry about all that. I know you only asked about magic but I got a little carried away.” she apologized.

Moving back to the topic of ranks again she listened as Sacre told about them. ‘What will you do now?’ she heard him ask. Well.. what will I do now? she questioned herself. Thinking mostly about the seer’s position and the fact that she wanted to know much about the moon Goddess and meeting her would be even better. She sought out to choose to be a seer. She thought of no better use of her time than to carry out quests for the God and spread her word and wishes amongst others. She even had hopes of becoming the lead seer but she thought of it as a stretch. But who knows what the future holds right? Akumi remained hopeful but still content with whatever spot she stayed in.

“I want to be one of the seer’s” Akumi said joyfully.

One More For The Crown
Image Credit

@Sacre
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Congratulations on COTM!!! <33 Also do you think you still be able to help me make a good table? >~<
Someday somebody will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
one more for the crown - by Sacre - 03-13-2017, 06:26 AM
RE: one more for the crown - by Akumi - 03-19-2017, 09:46 PM
RE: one more for the crown - by Sacre - 03-31-2017, 03:25 AM
RE: one more for the crown - by Akumi - 04-04-2017, 09:44 AM