the Rift

[OPEN] Rock & Roll waves[questing]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia
thought we'd build a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake

Isopia exhaled with a nod. A sarcastic and pessimistic response was immediately on her lips, as are all things in my life, but she quickly swallowed it. "It is a quest from the God of the Earth." She explained, her academic and sterile voice coming out more softly than she had planned. "Once this ritual has been completed three times, the helmet will be returned to its original state. I've placed magical enchantments on it ... but they are no longer required, and so this cleansing is required. Or so the God of the Earth says."

Isopia, immobilized by this half-dragon woman's altruistic assistance, said nothing as Amaris moved towards the helmet. Hubris, clearly not phased by politeness as his bonded was, trilled a joyful sound and revealed a row of sharp teeth, poised in a happy smile. Hubris nosed towards the helmet, indicating that he'd gratefully accept the gold's assistance in giving it one more shove, as Amaris had suggested. As they did, and as she cleverly used the sand to protect her wings, the helmet made a graceful arc into the water, where it sizzled harmlessly as the flames died away.

Hubris moved out into the water to ensure that the helmet wouldn't drift away. "Thank you" Isopia murmured, clearing her throat and then starting again. "Both of you. It hadn't occurred to me to use sand as an insulator. That's very clever."

@Amaris

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Isopia - 03-13-2017, 10:36 AM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Amaris - 03-21-2017, 12:30 AM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Isopia - 03-21-2017, 01:54 PM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Amaris - 03-21-2017, 08:33 PM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Isopia - 04-05-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Isopia - 04-10-2017, 10:10 AM