the Rift

[OPEN] Rock & Roll waves[questing]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia
thought we'd build a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake

[I'm good to end here. Thanks Whit! <3]

Hubris found that he rather liked seeing other dragons out and about. Before this, he'd really only had the opportunity to be around Volterra's dragons, and given the complex and tumultuous relationship the large equine had with Isopia, his meetings with Vadir and Verzes were often strained or at the very least, cut short. As Dramyrth offered a beautiful melodic trill, Hubris tried to replicate it. His was a poor imitation, but his heart was in it, and the sound of his own song caused a smile to shoot across his face. Babel on the other hand merely watched this, black eyes revealing nothing.

"I should continue on. I promised to complete these tasks as quickly as possible. Thank you again for your help."

Slightly disappointed, but knowing that what Isopia had said was true, Hubris coaxed the helmet into his grip, holding onto it tightly. It was no longer hot and could be easily carried. With any luck, they'd be done within a few hours if the weather held.

With a polite nod in Amaris' direction, the tribrid and her dragons took to the sky.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Isopia - 03-13-2017, 10:36 AM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Amaris - 03-21-2017, 12:30 AM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Isopia - 03-21-2017, 01:54 PM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Amaris - 03-21-2017, 08:33 PM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Isopia - 04-05-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Isopia - 04-10-2017, 10:10 AM