the Rift

[OPEN] Sweet heart, bitter heart [questing]

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
mama bore a girl with a gun for a mouth.

Kiada remained standing, watching the fire as it slowly began to die out. When Isopia’s voice reached her ears, the girl nodded slightly. “Makes sense.” She noted, tilting her head as a bronze dragon began to push the helmet into the water. Then, another creature, gilded in color appeared from the water. A small giggle escaped Kiada’s lips at the aspect, and with Isopia’s own words at the act. Soon, after deciding the environment was fine for now, Khairi swooped from the tree branch and landed on top of Kiada’s withers. The flames molded and moved around the bird, illuminating him as his red eyes inspected the helmet as vapor began to rise from the helmet.

Then, Isopia’s attention turned to the girl and her vulture, before asking about a quest. Immediately, Kiada’s thoughts were consumed with the tedious tasks that Isopia spoke of, on her own quest from the God of the Earth. Kiada remembered the god, from when she went with her father and twin for her father’s quest. When Isopia asked if she had been on a quest, she shook her head slightly in a fashion of saying no.

I haven’t been on one, no. But I met the God of the Earth when my father went on his own quest. Earth wanted him to gather some plants and then pickpocket someone.” She reminisced, a slight laugh escaping her pink splotched lips again. “Which I find to be a hilarious idea, especially if you know who my father is.” She added in with a slight roll of her shoulders. “However, I do wish to go on a quest. I'm going to ask for Kaos. I want to see if he'll show up, and what I might be able to learn of him.” She spoke thoughtfully, her gaze landing once again on Isopia, wondering what her reaction would be to this information. She left it open-ended. Wanting to try and see which way the woman might take her idea.

x

@Isopia

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
Sweet heart, bitter heart [questing] - by Isopia - 03-13-2017, 10:43 AM
RE: Sweet heart, bitter heart [questing] - by Kiada - 04-06-2017, 07:03 PM