the Rift

[OPEN] Sweet heart, bitter heart [questing]

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
mama bore a girl with a gun for a mouth.

Pickpocket?” She heard Isopia say, and she nodded with a comedic smile. “He told him to give it back afterward, but the idea in itself was strange. He quested to get better magic, to be able to protect his family.” She rolled her shoulders briefly, as if it didn’t bother her if he could protect her or not. “We were attacked by griffins when we tried to have a friendly game with all the foals in the Edge.” She offered the mare the information willingly, unsure how it could turn around and backfire to her despite attempting to be more conservative with the things she offered strangers.

Though, Kiada was relieved when Isopia acknowledged her idea of questing for Kaos. Perhaps she wasn’t as crazy as everyone else thought she was? She didn’t want him dead. She admired the power that resonated around him, how he could trick and conspire people into doing his bidding. Of how he could make rules and break them as easily as lifting a hoof. It was something she aspired to; to be taken seriously despite the darkness that often lingered in her heart. “No, I don’t.” She admitted quietly, lifting her head slightly as if she was prideful that she didn’t.

The others don’t think the way that I do. But I think there’s something more about him. Perhaps he caused all that destruction to shake up the world, to show everyone they aren’t invincible.” She pondered, thinking out loud. “I think he knows more than he lead on, and I think we’ll never know his true meaning if he dies before we get the chance.” She noted, eyes glancing down to Babel for a moment before returning to Isopia. “What do you think?” She questioned, wondering what her thoughts on the matter might be, feeling that the mare wouldn’t belittle her for thinking such thoughts.

x

@Isopia

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
Sweet heart, bitter heart [questing] - by Isopia - 03-13-2017, 10:43 AM
RE: Sweet heart, bitter heart [questing] - by Kiada - 04-06-2017, 08:16 PM