the Rift

[OPEN] Sweet heart, bitter heart [questing]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

"So you live in the Edge then? I do too. I"m surprised I haven't run into you before."

Although the mare confirmed that the quest required giving the item back, it still struck Isopia as being profoundly out of character. What was the point of forcing someone to be a successful pickpocket, even if they didn't get to keep what it was they took? Although the idea bothered the Mountain, she was more much interested about what the mare had to say regarding Kaos.

She turned her attention fully to Kiada now.  The others don’t think the way that I do, as the mare spoke, Isopia was surprised at just how many similarities there seemed to be between the two. The lack of upkeeping social requirements, the bluntness, the tentative approval of Kaos (or at least the lack of complete suspicion).

"He didn't even cause that much destruction, when you think about it." Isopia countered, nodding her head in agreement. "He had us all cleanse a land that our Gods had just..left. And if it's true that Kaos is the Rift Gods merged into one being, you can see why he would be upset." Her slender shoulders shrugged again.

Babel, with a wicked grin, ran towards Hubris, knocking the larger and older bronze dragon into the water as he tried to deftly reach out towards the helmet. Hubris landed with a splash and an indignant trill, surfacing to look towards his younger sibling with a mixture of surprise and sadness on his kind face.

ISOPIA
IN REALITY'S SHADOW THE BLIND SEE BEST
Image Credits

@Kiada

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Sweet heart, bitter heart [questing] - by Isopia - 03-13-2017, 10:43 AM
RE: Sweet heart, bitter heart [questing] - by Isopia - 04-07-2017, 09:13 AM