the Rift

[OPEN] Sweet heart, bitter heart [questing]

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
mama bore a girl with a gun for a mouth.

As Isopia informed Kiada that she lived in the Edge, the girl tilted her head curiously. “Really?” She murmured, ears flickering in curiosities as the deer began to flicker stronger. “I tend not to stay home much anymore. My parents weren’t pleased about my feelings on Kaos.” She noted, shifting her weight to stand more comfortably in the lush grasses of the labyrinth. “My mother is Rexanna, and my father is Tembovu the Elephant King. I am Kiada, however, since I didn’t introduce myself before.” Her voice was calm, thoughtful as she gazed upon Isopia with the information she had offered in return.

Khairi was entirely intrigued by the dragons, his head tilting quickly to and fro with each movement from the gold and bronze creatures. His red raptor eyes gleaming from the light as he began to try and speak to the dragons. Opening his wings slightly, he trilled a haunting, scream-like sound from his throat that seemed guttural and distressing all the same.

Though Kiada’s mind was lulling over what Isopia had said, gaining a bit of information on the Rift and what the Gods of Helovia had left and taken. “I was born after the Rifts. No one speaks of it for too long, so I don’t really know what happened. That’s partially why I’m more curious on Kaos’ take of the matter. I want to know if the Helovian Gods were right in taking them, even if they tell us it was with good intentions.” Her head shifted toward the helmet briefly once again, uncertain of what kind of information Kaos might even offer the child. “Were you there? During the battles and what happened after?” She questioned, her eyes remaining on the helmet in wonder.

x

@Isopia

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
Sweet heart, bitter heart [questing] - by Isopia - 03-13-2017, 10:43 AM
RE: Sweet heart, bitter heart [questing] - by Kiada - 04-07-2017, 07:21 PM