the Rift

[OPEN] Sweet heart, bitter heart [questing]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia's quad-horned skull nodded. "Yes. I am positive that there are other cultures on other continents who would view our ways as barbaric. We have so much civil disagreement in Helovia that there's simply no way that our way of life would be uniformly accepted by others ... So while our Gods might have rightly (or wrongly) viewed the Rifitan Gods as being awful, surely someone might say the same of us. And if we were attacked, we would fight back. And if our Gods were slain, many of us would rise up to defend them..." Isopia's slender shoulders shrugged as she considered what Kiada said next.

"Indeed. The fact that the Goddess appeared seems to suggest that she sanctions Kaos' actions...or perhaps just that she knew what he was all along. She is far more clever and long-sighted than most give her credit for." She concluded.

Hubris' trill broke the silence, as he mentally directed Isopia's attention to where Babel was still hungrily eyeing the bird on Kiada's back. Drool had begun to bubble from his golden lips, causing Isopia to frown. font color="#e3d5ab">"Well, our task here is complete. I'm sure I will see you around the Edge. If I learn anything more about Kaos I'll seek you out." Such an offer was not normal from the demi-goddess, but she found she liked how the young mare thought about things; especially things as controversial as Kaos.

Thanks lady! <3

ISOPIA
IN REALITY'S SHADOW THE BLIND SEE BEST
Image Credits

@Kiada

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Sweet heart, bitter heart [questing] - by Isopia - 03-13-2017, 10:43 AM
RE: Sweet heart, bitter heart [questing] - by Isopia - 04-17-2017, 09:41 AM