the Rift

[OPEN] What do you want to do?

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare
Vezér

Today the girl is sneaking and and slipping through the sand. It's hot, but she is slowly growing used to it. She smiled as she followed people slipping behind dunes. She heard a lot of talking, lots of worrying and bitching. She grew tired of the same old crap quickly. Sighing she turned towards the oasis. It wouldn't hurt to get out of the sun and get some food and water. There was no need to fear eating anymore. She pranced happily to the center of the Dragon's Throat. Her white tiger hide sheath didn't bother her now that she was used to it. The hair was thinner where it touched her hide. She glanced down at the dagger hilt smiling warmly at it.

A questioning voice caught her attention and she glanced around. There was one dune in front of her before she reached the oasis. She was done playing the sneak today so the filly pranced right up the hill and paused at the top. Scarlet eyes caught the sight of a very odd lady in the water talking to a snake. A snake? Why was she talking to a snake? Dainty head tilted thoughtfully for a moment. Her conclusion was the snake had to be a companion or a pet at the least. Who else talked to snakes?

Smiling brightly the filly let herself slide down the dune. A whinny of greeting burst from her as she gracefully slid down to level ground. Laughing brightly she stepped closer her eyes flickering between the odd horse and snake. "Hello Miss! I don't think we've met before." She smiled charmingly and stood next to the snake looking at it curiously. Unable to help herself she lowered her muzzle towards it and sniffed lightly. "Hello cutie!" She giggled happily and spoke again, "My name is Vezér by the way! My Apa, or father, is the Sultan." She turned her beam upon the mare lifting her head as she did so.

Stepping towards the water she lowered her head again muzzle reaching to take great gulps of the cool liquid. Feeling better she lifted her head again smacking her lips. "Sure is hot today huh? Is it alright if I join you in there?" Of course she would go in either way, but it was more polite to ask first. She also wanted to know more about the mare and simple questions like that told of her nature. After her answer was given the splash filly stepped into the water trying not to disrupt the surface to much. A sigh of pleasure flexed her sides. "Much better!" Silver speckled eyes flicked to the mare beside her straying to her fins. "I hate to be rude, but you aren't uh.." She fished for the words, pun intended, "a normal horse are you?" She battered her eyelids sheepishly hoping she didn't offend the mare.

---------------------------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 481
OOC/Tags;; @Syrena
Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Messages In This Thread
What do you want to do? - by Syrena - 03-13-2017, 02:41 PM
RE: What do you want to do? - by Vezér - 03-14-2017, 02:26 AM
RE: What do you want to do? - by Melita - 03-14-2017, 06:35 PM
RE: What do you want to do? - by Syrena - 03-15-2017, 10:01 AM
RE: What do you want to do? - by Vezér - 03-17-2017, 02:26 AM