the Rift

[OPEN] What do you want to do?

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare
Vezér

She grins warmly at the mare as she slides down to meet her. She is pretty, but in a strange way. The fins behind her ears catch her attention and she looks away remembering the manners she had picked up. It was easier to get information when you were pleasant to others, and that included not staring at their deformities. Instead she focused on the snake as she came to stop near the water. The creature surprised the girl by shifting forms, "Wow, you are fascinating and super cute." She grinned and lowered her muzzle to the tiny fox with huge ears. "I like this form a whole lot better." She winked and giggled softly before turning back to the mare.

She giggled gleefully as she spoke of the fox being an attention whore. Now that was something she could relate to! "There's nothing wrong with liking attention." She cast another playful wink towards the adorable fox. "Do you know what she is? I've never seen an animal change shapes before." She walked into the water as the mare nodded that she could join her. Before Syrena can answer the question of her species, a cry rings through the air.

She turns her head to avoid drowning as the other younger filly dove into the water. She didn't mind being splashed, it actually felt good, but she wasn't sure how Syrena would feel about it. The filly prattled on after giving her name and it took all she had to not roll her eyes. Had she ever been like that? 'No... I had to grow up to fast.' A memory of her mother's teeth grabbing her flesh flashed through her mind.

She shoved the thoughts away and watched the girl before throwing her name out, "I'm Vezér." Luckily she was saved from having to say more when Syrena started talking. She had just assumed the mare's color was her normal color not from magic. She grinned at the idea of magic; she couldn't wait to have her own. She caught the way the mare's lips moved as if she wasn't use to smiling. Was she sad a lot? The filly's brow furrowed softly for a moment. Instead of pressing it she changed the subject, "I'm not sure what a kelpie or a siren is, but they sound cool." She smiled her eyes sparkling curiously as she pictured different types of creatures that had fins for ears and flippers.

---------------------------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 408
OOC/Tags;; @Syrena @Melita
Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Messages In This Thread
What do you want to do? - by Syrena - 03-13-2017, 02:41 PM
RE: What do you want to do? - by Vezér - 03-14-2017, 02:26 AM
RE: What do you want to do? - by Melita - 03-14-2017, 06:35 PM
RE: What do you want to do? - by Syrena - 03-15-2017, 10:01 AM
RE: What do you want to do? - by Vezér - 03-17-2017, 02:26 AM