the Rift

Unseasoned Life [Open! Ktulu, Ophelia]

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
S o r e n

A chiming laugh left the little ones mouth as the other boy questioned him. The thought of his small and growing horn making him fall over was just silly; after all, it was supposed to be there, wasn't it? "It doesn't make my head feel heavy. I'm not sure why it's there.. My mother doesn't have one. I can do this with it though!" With a look of concentration, the colt pointed his ebony horn to the snow. After a moment, a blue spark jump in the air near the tip of his horn, slowing morphing into a weak, dark azure flame. He glanced over to Yol, wondering what he would think of his magic. Granted, he was no master of it yet, but the ability was still something he was proud of.

Suddenly, the grey was off, and Soren lurched clumsily after him in a bounding lope. He was not quite as fast as the pegasus, and it proved tough to get near to running boy. Finding some more solid patches of snow, the dark dun managed to scramble up alongside Yol, and reached his muzzle out to grab playfully at his mane.

[ooc: Sorry for the delay! <3]

Messages In This Thread
Unseasoned Life [Open! Ktulu, Ophelia] - by Soren - 10-30-2012, 11:28 AM
RE: Unseasoned Life [Open! Ktulu, Ophelia] - by Yol - 11-01-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: Unseasoned Life [Open! Ktulu, Ophelia] - by Yol - 11-02-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: Unseasoned Life [Open! Ktulu, Ophelia] - by Yol - 11-05-2012, 09:36 PM
RE: Unseasoned Life [Open! Ktulu, Ophelia] - by Soren - 11-30-2012, 09:46 AM
RE: Unseasoned Life [Open! Ktulu, Ophelia] - by Yol - 12-01-2012, 05:52 PM