the Rift

[OPEN] Where to begin?

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

let the winds erase me,

like the memory of a kiss

It isn’t long before Raeden finds her, and Lyanna is nearly overjoyed to see the pale mare. It’s been quite a while since they’d last spoken, and it hadn’t been the greatest situtation. Lyanna had quite literally nearly jumped off a cliff. Not that this is huge deal in her world, because she has wings, but the sentiment behind it was still the same. In a way, she still felt guilty for the whole thing, like it was her fault because she brought Toulouse to the Edge in the first place. Not that she could have known what he would be in their brief meeting in the Threshold. He’d needed help, and so she’d helped him. Kind to a fault.

“Raeden!” she says warmly, closing the distance between them and reaching out to tap Raeden on the neck if she’ll allow it. How have you been? I’ve been well, but keeping busy, I admit.  She’s about to tell Raeden about her trip to the Veins, when a kitsune comes barreling toward them, yipping in what seems like an excited manner. Lyanna grins at this, looking down to the kitsune with a smile before looking back up, figuring the little things’ bonded can’t be far away.

And she’s not wrong. Soon the familiar black crafter is making his way over, and she smiles as her apologizes. “No apology necessary. She’s adorable. What’s her name?” She pauses for a moment, dropping her nose down toward the kitsune to say hello if the little girl wants. Then she brings her head back up. “I don’t think we’ve ever properly met. So it’s a pleasure to finally speak to you Mesec.” It’s not like she doesn’t know who he is, but she can’t recall a time when they’d spoken casually.

“I was just about to bug Raeden to see if she knows anyone with healing magic, actually. So now, I will bother you with the same question. I have a quest, you see, to figure out what is the best element with which to heal. And I don’t have a clue where to start.” Which is entirely true. She has absolutely no idea that either, let alone both, of the horses standing with her now might be able to help.

lyanna

let these waters takes me

Image © Rhiaan

@Raeden @Mesec

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
Where to begin? - by Lyanna - 03-14-2017, 08:49 AM
RE: Where to begin? - by Raeden - 03-22-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by Mesec - 03-26-2017, 10:11 AM
RE: Where to begin? - by Lyanna - 03-26-2017, 04:33 PM