the Rift

[OPEN] Where to begin?

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

Lyra chirped a bright greeting to Raeden, delighted that the mare had lowered her head down to greet her properly, and she danced forward with the intention of licking the mare’s soft muzzle in affection. Mesec cannot help but roll his eyes good naturedly - grinning as he responded to Lyanna’s question. “Her name’s Lyra.” He was glad that both mares were good natured about the interruption, and nodded to the kitsune who was quite happy to stay where she was, sitting with Raeden and Lyanna. “She likes you both very much.”

Lyanna went on to explain that she was on a quest to discover what element is the best to heal with. A strange quest, really, and Mesec wondered idly which god it had been that assigned it. Weren’t they all just as good as healing?

But then, he wasn’t a healer - he didn’t know.

Raeden replied first, explaining that she had light and shock healing magic to purify the body, and Mesec’s smile grew. What were the chances that they would both have healing magic? He listened curiously to Raeden explain what her magic could do, and had to admit he was curious to see it working, When it was his turn, his silver gaze turned to Lyanna - still warm with a smile. “Seems like you’re twice as lucky today, Lyanna. I have healing magic as well - I can use shadows to heal small injuries on myself.” As far as healing magic went, it wasn’t particularly useful for others, but it should still count. “I can also demonstrate it for you, and we could answer some questions so you could learn a little about our magics?” His tone turned it into a question, wondering out loud whether she thought that might be helpful for her quest.

Mesec the Nightwind

@Lyanna
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Where to begin? - by Lyanna - 03-14-2017, 08:49 AM
RE: Where to begin? - by Raeden - 03-22-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by Mesec - 03-26-2017, 10:11 AM
RE: Where to begin? - by Lyanna - 03-26-2017, 04:33 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by Raeden - 04-03-2017, 11:07 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by Mesec - 04-04-2017, 07:36 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by Lyanna - 04-07-2017, 02:53 PM