the Rift

[OPEN] Where to begin?

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Her voice chuckled brightly with light honey-sweet tones. The Fox chirped with joy and Raeden could not help but have a soft spot for her. " Well, Lyra it is nice to meet you." She watched as the fox came to sit with both of the mares. The pale woman listened to the man speak. He also held the power of healing. He has a passive type of magic, and something Raeden perked up to hear about. The man could heal his wounds with the dark magic of mother moon. Her head nodded listening. Then when she finished, the mare shook her head to agree with the man. Then the Moon doctor spoke up. Oh, I do not use it very often. I can only use this magic five times withing a month period. So I tend to choose when to use it and who to use it on.

The sun glimmered and sparkled upon her golden pelt. Luscious locks of milk colored strands hung from her neck and tail. She waited a moment before taking a deep breath. There will be a bright blinding light, then the smell of fresh rain will fill the air. Closing her eyes, she thought deep within her heart and mind to summon her power. The tip of her horn started to glow with a white light. Then in the blink of the eye, the whole environment around them filled with the blinding bright light. The energy around her changed and shifted as she opened her eyes the light dissipated. The smell of freshly fallen rain entered her nostrils, and the mare let a sigh from her maw.

Bright teal eyes sparkled with silver accents. She felt refreshed and clean. Her body was absent of any toxins buried deep within.
How do you both feel? When I use the magic, it has no negative effects on me. I usually reap the benefits of the healing power. I feel refreshed and purified. I hope you two feel the same as well.The spark element is the flash you first saw; the healing element is based on light magic. That is why I received no negative impact. Her gaze fell to the small fox companion on the ground. With a smile, she waited for the others to respond.

words

Image Credits

@Mesec @Lyanna

Messages In This Thread
Where to begin? - by Lyanna - 03-14-2017, 08:49 AM
RE: Where to begin? - by Raeden - 03-22-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by Mesec - 03-26-2017, 10:11 AM
RE: Where to begin? - by Lyanna - 03-26-2017, 04:33 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by Raeden - 04-03-2017, 11:07 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by Mesec - 04-04-2017, 07:36 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by Lyanna - 04-07-2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by Raeden - 04-11-2017, 10:34 PM