the Rift

Death of a Mouse

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
This part right now is mainly for @Saoirse @Albrecht and @Mortuus Nox who were in the middle of plotting with my character Sabia;
I realize I've been gone for a very painful long time, a lot has happened in my life and none of it good but I am happy to say now that it is all in the past. I realize that I've probably missed out on a lot with Sabia's plots, especially because she's suddenly an outcast now. I hate to say this but I've been thinking of killing off Sabia, I don't have much muse for her now and I know that would stunt the plots for her baby boy Saoirse but I've come up with something if you're willing to hear it Mar! But yes I came here to tell my friends I'm going to kill her off.
My question for plotting is should I get Sabia pregnant so that Saoirse can have a sibling or should I just kill her off? I will be introducing a new character so I can start again clean and prepared.

For other stalkers:
If anyone is interested in playing a brother of a character I am creating with a very interesting past please feel free to pm me! I will be giving more information.
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
Death of a Mouse - by Sabia - 03-14-2017, 05:48 PM
RE: Death of a Mouse - by Saoirse - 03-14-2017, 06:34 PM
RE: Death of a Mouse - by Vezér - 03-14-2017, 08:41 PM
RE: Death of a Mouse - by Albrecht - 03-15-2017, 06:06 AM
RE: Death of a Mouse - by Sabia - 03-15-2017, 06:40 PM
RE: Death of a Mouse - by Astarot - 03-15-2017, 06:54 PM
RE: Death of a Mouse - by Saoirse - 03-16-2017, 01:21 AM
RE: Death of a Mouse - by Astarot - 03-16-2017, 01:29 AM