the Rift

[OPEN] let me set the scene

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
a light from the shadows shall spring

Well, if Mesec had been slightly unsure about whether he was interrupting anything - Tandavi’s reaction made it pretty clear. He took a small step backwards but was otherwise frozen with indecision on whether or not to go - his silver gaze flickering to Amaris, the golden dragon, even Natraj to see whether they all seemed to think the same of his intrusion as Tandavi did.

Lyra, clinging to Mesec’s neck as she tried to peer at Natraj, squeaked in delight when the older kitsune looked her way. The delight and shock caused her to forget to cling on properly and she tumbled neatly off of her bonded  to land in a mess of tails by his hooves. Mesec, though wary about taking his eyes of Tandavi, checked on her by lowering his head and discovered that she was unharmed (she took a lot of tumbles). She scurried behind his legs, peering out all the more curiously now that she was on Natraj’s level.

Tandavi continued to speak and her words felt a little pointed, which only caused Mesec to feel utterly confused. Had he been a complete idiot the last time the three of them were together?? or maybe the words were just pointed for anyone that wasn’t Amaris. A soft “Okay…” was the only eloquent word he could get out in response to her statements. He didn’t intend on challenging Tandavi and was relieved when Amaris stepped in a moment later, with an actual smile and a warm greeting. He began to relax then, a cautious smile returning to his features.

It seemed his presence wasn’t totally unwanted, which was always a plus for the moonlit stallion. Amaris seemed to be doing well - she practically shone with warmth and happiness and it was contagious. “It’s wonderful to see you too.” He responded sincerely, his silver eyes shining with a bright grin then before he responded to her questions as best as he could. “Tembovu and Alysanne are the leads right now. I don’t really know what ranks are the thinnest… the warriors, probably.” Between everything that had been happening lately, Mesec had certainly not been proving himself to be a very active or involved member of the Edge. “But uh, I’m one of the glazier’s so…” Saying she was accepted didn’t seem right - as Tandavi looked like she was going to set him on fire if he suggested there was even a chance that she wouldn’t be. “Welcome back.” And then his grin grew bright once more, shrugging out of the uncertainty and awkwardness and just enjoying the actual joy of the moment - of being able to welcome a friend into the Edge.

image by Blu

@Tandavi :D :D
I'll post for Amaris' rank update now!
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
let me set the scene - by Amaris - 03-15-2017, 08:54 PM
RE: let me set the scene - by Tandavi - 03-18-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: let me set the scene - by Amaris - 03-20-2017, 06:42 AM
RE: let me set the scene - by Mesec - 03-26-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: let me set the scene - by Tandavi - 04-03-2017, 09:12 AM
RE: let me set the scene - by Amaris - 04-04-2017, 04:34 AM