Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

I waddle slowly away from the herd meeting. Part of me feels bad for not staying and seeing what else is said... But the more I walk the more I question if it was actually the baby kicking. The pain in my belly seemed to be getting worse and worse the more I walked until, I just couldn't take it anymore. My front legs buckle as I sink to the ground, groaning as I hit the sand. What's happening to me!? I silently begin to pray to Father Earth, even though I now live in his brother's lands, praying that all will be alright.

I can feel Sarabi through our bond. She's pacing and yipping softly trying to get Volterra's attention. I don't know who our healers are, or I might of pushed her to get one of them as well. I am scared, no terrified. Had I done something to harm the baby?! I know Volterra does not look at me as a love, more of a lover and a friend.... But I still want him by my side. I need him here. Sarabi is doing her best to try and get his attention without being noticed by all. Screw the meeting. Get him here now! I scream into her mind. She moves up the mound of sand and growls right at his hooves. If that didn't get his attention she didn't know what would.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

Start of the birth thread for Victorina! @Volterra first please then open to all.

Messages In This Thread
The Greatest Journey Ever Begun [Birth] - by Vitani - 03-15-2017, 11:06 PM